Born in Wetter, Germany, ABUS stands strong as Europe's industry leader in commuter focused helmets. Committed to engineering innovative, high-quality helmets since 1993, ABUS is proud to expand this fresh line to the U.S. With a mission to bring safety to recreational sports and everyday commuters, ABUS’s new line of helmets fuse rider safety and comfort into one innovative design.
Hyban Helmet X MSRP: $69.99
- Precision Zoom Evo micro adjustable head ring provides a comfortable, snug fit with a quick twist of a dial.
- 18 huge air vents to keep the rider cool and comfortable.
- Multiple reflectors and a high mounted rear LED light provides 180-degrees of visibility so the cyclist can be seen from all angles.
- Removable peak.
- Available in a vast choice of finishes every city dweller can find a look to suit their style.
- Available Sizes: Medium: 52-58 cm; Large: 56-61 cm; XL: 61-65 (matte black only).
Urban-I v.2 X MSRP: $99.99
- In-Mold design for durable fusion of the outer shell and shock absorbing helmet material.
- Made with a robust yet lightweight, flexible plastic for safety, stability and comfortable fit.
- A magnetic lock system on the chin strap secures the helmet into place for all day comfort without the need to readjust while riding.
- Prominent integrated LED rear light with 180-degree visibility and large reflectors.
- 12 air inlets and 5 outlets for ventilation
- Removable interior padding and adjustable soft-touch strap for maximum comfort.
- Visor snaps on and off to easily and quickly adapt to the rider's preference.
- Fits with optional ABUS Toplight Rain Cap and Winter Kit.
- Available Sizes: Medium: 52-58 cm; Large: 58-63.